I probably have one hiding around here somewhere.

On 11/30/2018 5:35 PM, clay monroe via Mercedes wrote:
I would loathe taking a working car off the street.  Putting a motor into mine
should not require the sacrifice of a good enough diesel that can bring love to
somebody.  Something like the Okie Acres repository of useful parts or a long
block hiding in a garage.

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net

On Nov 30, 2018, at 5:13 AM, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes