No fuse in starter circuit that I'm aware of.  IIRC, power goes from battery to
key switch, to neutral safety switch, to solenoid (for the start signal).
There may be another switch or relay in there, little voice is telling me that
I've forgotten something, but I'm sure there is no fuse.

Battery power high current connection (thick cable) goes directly from battery
to starter.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC