Screw it im going to HF to get 2-3 of them to try out. If they work good I may
get more.

I also need to replace the wall lights that are mounted on either side of the
garage on the front of the house. Debating on going motion on those or just the
ones that turn on at dusk.

Then I need to install a dead bolt on the shop which is going to require
drilling the holes for it. I do not currently own any hole saws so would have
to get that as well.

Sent from my iPhone