At high speeds the vacuum in the cylinder(s) is sucking it out.  At least
that’s what’s suggested in a number of places I saw references to the problem.
However, I find this a bit weird, since if the head gasket is failing I would
expect pressure to escape as well, meaning your cooling system would be
pressurized and you would see some signs of oil or combustion gasses in the
coolant as well.

-D