On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 12:16:32 -0600 OK Don via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Exactly, the article I read stated just that - we can't feed such
> chargers anytime soon, plus even keeping the temps under control, the
> batteries are damaged by the high inrush of electrons.

BUT!!!!!!

There are also six airbags and 11 speakers, and Aviar says owners can
order an external speaker to generate the sound of an original Ford
Shelby GT500's exhaust note.

However,

Unfortunately Aviar is yet to get around to building an actual R67, which
means it could be some time until the car is ready for delivery, if at
all. However, the company is already accepting orders.

Craig