could this be a scam looking for investors to fill their bank with cash so they can then disappear?  Seems risky when getting involved with the securities organizations around the world.  But once they get the cash they might find their technology isn't as advanced as they say?

To me it doesn't seem very complex to be a scam.  I would hope anyone investing would see that low temp=low combustion=higher emissions - afterall, isn't that the whole reason we've been seeing cat. converters on gas powered cars - raise the temp to lower emissions?  But then, sometimes someone finds a new way to do things and people say, "Gee, why didn't I think of that"?

I wonder why MWI didn't want to make a statement?  I would think if they are soliciting investors they would have Press Releases ready to go...

LarryT