What Floyd said.  Without pictures it’s tough to say, but these Mustang
replicas have had soft prices for a vary long time, so don’t let what you see
on the Bay of Fleas mislead you.

Certainly less than $1,000 based on your description.  Would probably cost more
to make it whole again unless you were doing the work yourself.

-D