Up in ballard in seattle...
I tell ya, the more I look at this, the more I think
that it might be fine.  Except for the movment int he
chain, everything looks super tight.  There is no slop
in the sprket, the chain seems tight.

I'll line it up in the morning based on some new
suggestions from the list and messure the stretch...

Frankly the more I look at the cam and the wear on the
lobes, (which is nill) I wonde rif maybe this unit
hasn't had a valve job before and maybe the panzer
like clack was from the injectors!