I learned that if I want anything, I have to be first in the door. Got a CD stereo and some other junk today. Really makes the mezkins mad when the white guy is there waiting for the car. Keeps them under control until I walk away. May have to do with telling them to give the fork lift a chance to set the car down before descending. Also told them that even vultures wait until the thing is dead before they attack. One beaner who thought he was smarter tried to get the car while still on the forks. When it was lowered, it slid and he almost got smooshed.

There was a 4runner set out that they actually got to before I saw it coming. PiraƱa have better manners and take a bit longer to strip their prey.