I don't use anti-seize on lug bolts, but I ALWAYS use a torqye wrench.
I will NOT take a car to a tire shop. I remove the wheels here, and
take them to the shop.

A buddy of mine got a 560SEL with recently replaced brakes. When he
went to get new tires, 5 lug bolts broke trying to get them off. He
had to drill all of them out.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK