A blind hole is one with only one opening. He suggests you just have to drive
out a couple roll pins, doesn't sound like that big a deal.
Those work almost exactly the same as the side cut key locks, take all the
little wafers out making sure you keep them in order, clean each hole with
whatever it takes, a needle file will probably help. Clean each wafer until it
shines. Reassemble with plenty of lube, I didn't find Houdini to work well for
that, I like just dry graphite but you might have to use something else if you
have an alarm.
Once you've got it all clean and reassembled if it doesn't work well you can
use a file and sandpaper to shave down the outside of the wafers to get a
perfect fit. Make sure you test with multiple keys, its easy to get a lock
working with an old key so it won't with a new one.
-Curt

    On Saturday, January 19, 2019, 9:18:37 AM EST, Meade Dillon