I'd guess that shoe polish will not soak into the vinyl, and WILL rub off
onto your arm or sleeve. It doesn't last very long on shoes, why do you
think it will on the seat? Use die, that's what it's made for. Use vinyl
paint on the door.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 1:13 PM Jim Cathey via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Shoe polish can rub off on your clothes.
>
> -- Jim

OK Don

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg