Exactly, you're doing heating. You may not be heating the tank, but you are at least getting that veg warm before it's injected into your engine. I've heard of a fair amount of people saying that the single tank elsbett works well.

That said, there is the obvious problem as has been stated of it simply being too cold for vegoil to flow period. I.e. you certainly aren't going to be using partially hydrogenated oil at anywhere near freezing... (without a system to heat it before running on it) Since it is entirely solid by then.

Levi (:

dave walton wrote:
I started running WVO using a single tank Elsbett kit on my S350 at 150k
miles. At 180k I replaced the head gasket and a bent rod. Things were a
little dirty inside, but nothing major. No where near "coking up" the rings
or anything like that. I don't quite fit your profile because I only run
100% WVO during the summer (> 45F), I thin with kerosene during the winter,
and the oil is heated before it hits the injector pump. I switched to 100%
last week. This morning the car started a little rough at 35F and took a few
minutes to smooth out. I should have plugged it in overnight. Overall, my
results have been good thus far, however I would not recommend this for
everyone.

-Dave Walton
94S350, 99E300