This month's deal at Advance is 5qts of M1, a M1 filter, and a roll of blue
shop towels for $33.
https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/o/mobil-oil

It's a good deal if you have a use for a couple of M1 filters. I put the
filters in my Cruze and a friend's Nissan.

The Spring rebates haven't started yet, but there's a yearlong rebate for $10 a
gallon on Turbo Diesel Truck and Delvac 1. I might check out the 5 gallon pail
prices on D1 at the local oil distributor.

https://mobiloil.com/en/promotion/mobil-promotions/40-off-mobil-delvac

In a gun forum, somebody posted what he thought was a good deal on low
viscosity synthetic at WalMart and a guy from Lyden Oil said "I pay $6 a gallon
for that stuff", so I might pay them a visit next month and see what they'll
sell of 5 gallon pail of Shell or Gulf bulk synthetic for.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Wal-Mart-now-has-SuperTech-0W-16-in-stock/5-2200653/?page=1