I'm not sure I 100% believe it. My 2010 Dodge RAM certainly doesn't do as well
with Valvoline as it does with M1. Around 5,000 miles the engine starts to tick
on startup, change the oil, tick goes away. With M1 tick goes away and stays
away. 8,000 miles in now on M1, no tick.
I'd gone with Valvoline because its the only approved oil for Angie's Golf that
you can buy at Autozone but I'm under impressed...I can't use the same
formulation the VW gets, thats 5w40, the RAM wants 5w20...

-Curt

    On Sunday, March 17, 2019, 12:25:04 AM EDT, OK Don via Mercedes