This isn't a "little white lie" its a massive "Everything I'm saying is wrong"
lie...

    On Thursday, April 4, 2019, 2:53:50 PM EDT, Andrew Strasfogel
<astrasfo...@gmail.com> wrote:

 So if I understand you correctly, if there is one single little white lie,
that would offend you more than relying on coal-fired emissions which would
pollute the air and shorten your life span. Is that correct?
On Thu, Apr 4, 2019, 2:34 PM Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>