The most dangerous gas on the planet regularly overdosed is intestinal gas
It requires the head to be inserted firmly within the anal orifice and thus
becomes the sole source gas inhaled, which has become increasingly popular
in modern society.
Once so ingested, all other gasses become evil and deadly.

Apparently, the only known cure to date is the regular ingestion of Diesel
exhaust gases from a pre 1987 Mercedes Diesel while repairing all known
mechanical issues. Alternative to that, driving said Mercedes at well above
the speed limit, with all windows down and "air blowing cold", is found to
be therapeutic.
[All in good fun folks, If I have not insulted anyone yet, I'll get to you
soon]

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>