Amen!

Got the right side back together. As expected, it went a bit quicker since I
had some experience. Cracked the bleeder on the right side caliper but didn’t
see a difference in the pad pressure. Pulled them back a little and all was
good, so it doesn’t appear to be a wheel bearing problem. While I’ve got
everything in the air I’m going to pull the pads out of the calipers and grease
everything up.

Time for a short break and a cold beverage, then back to the garage to install
the sway bar with new bushings and clean up the front calipers. I’ve got some
new rubber bushings for the transmission cooler hard lines I need to put in
while I’m under there, too.

-D