On Wed, 8 May 2019 10:57:42 -0500 Curley McLain via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Wow!  I love the 124/126 switches compared to the newer stuff.  I know
> on the 210 and maybe on the late 124s the window switches on the
> console come as a unit, not 4 individual switches.

I did not take the console switches on our '94 E420 or '95 E320 apart
because they worked just fine. Our '90 E300D/2.5 Turbo had four
individual switches. I have not yet taken apart the switch assembly of our
'93 E300D/2.5 Turbo, though I will have to because the windows don't all
work properly -- and I will have to take the doors apart as well.

> Driver window just quit on the van.   I can hear the motor trying to go
> up, but no down.  Took out the switch unit.  tapped it upside down, on
> edge etc to see if I could clear crud and get it working.  Now this is
> where it gets crazy.  2^6 possibilities.

2^6 = 64

What van is this? Maybe I haven't kept track and/or forgot.

Craig