sent this message last night with attachments....I'll delete them and maybe Kaleb will allow them later. This afternoon while changing the oil cooler lines, I disconnected the alda line to create more room for my wrench....and there was fresh oil in it....bad sign?

Here's the latest.  I pulled the intake off the front of the turbo and the
exhaust off the back.  The exhaust was black with soot, but dry.  The
intake had fresh oil as you can see in the pictures I'll attach.  I wiped
a spot with my finger (outlined in yellow) and the rest of the oil is
outlined in red.  Is that bad?  Could the oil be going from the turbo
directly into the intake?
Tomorrow I'm replacing the oil cooler lines, they're moist.  Along with
that will be the engine mounts, tranny mount, driveline support
boot/bearing/dust cap and the rear sway bar links.  Right now it's sitting
in the drive way with out any oil in the engine, prep'd for the
extravaganzacoolerlinesproject.
Any suggestions on the turbo oil?

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:00:43 -0600, Luther Gulseth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>