Just a thought. Stress is a great contributor to chest pains.
As an outsider, my view on your trip to the frozen north, removal from your
relaxing and energizing projects, paired with lack of such outlets while
being snowed in, would certainly contribute to elevated stress. Obviously,
I don't know, or need to know all your personal details regarding that,
it's just an observation based on my own experiences.
I need projects to stay alive, it's what energizes me every day, even if
I'm doing something else, the brain is ticking away of the next project
activity.
In any case, stay healthy and be well.
As I said, it's just my thoughts on the subject.