To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] anyone planning a wedding this summer?

Actually, the listing will say:

The attached photos don't really do this dress justice. It is absolutely
gorgeous! I thought about modeling the dress for a photo but that just
seemed wrong given that I have a bald spot on my head and a goatee on my
chin – I think someone already pulled that stunt on eBay a while back.
Besides, if I were to model for a photo then (1) I could no longer state
that the dress has never been worn and (2) my wife would keep a copy of the
photo and would certainly threaten to show it to my co-workers if I ever
forget our wedding anniversary.