My guess is the meatloaf happens more often than the greasy mechanical work.

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 19:49:43 -0500, LT Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For those of you NOT in on the joke, I wear a diamond stud in my left ear
lobe. It was a first anniversary present from my wife (the earring and the
piercing) in 1996. I remove the diamond about as often as I remove my
wedding band, which isn't very often -- I do take the ring off when I make
meatloaf or am going to be doing greasy-hand mechanical work, but that is
about it.

--
Luther   KB5QHU
Alma, Ark