Bidness as usual.   The shysters make out like bandits (Because they are)   Those who got screwed, get screwed again.

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote on 6/13/19 12:13 PM:
Actually Floyd is a customer of Berkeley Electric Coop which buys electrons wholesale from SCEG and forwards them along to member customers.  I am wondering if there will be any trickle-down to the Old Benz account.  I'll have to check with a guy I know who is a board member.

This whole thing was probably the biggest fraud in SC history, and so far none of the good ol boys are facing prosecutors. Public Service Commission members (appointed by the good ol boy scalawag politicians) are still making big bank overseeing this business, imagine that.

--FT