Interesting, I've been building new mounts for the hydraulic pump on my loader
and the HF stepped bits have gotten the job for all the holes, I did drill
pilot holes but they were quite small, then opened them up to 3/8" with the
stepped bit, worked great.
-Curt

    On Sunday, June 23, 2019, 12:36:08 PM EDT, OK Don via Mercedes