> On June 24, 2019 at 10:42 AM OK Don via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
>

> Mine worked fine on aluminum, but burnt out in steel. Maybe I was turning
> them too fast? I bought some from Amazon - forget the brand, that have
> worked great in steel, used the same way.

The originals were made by Unibit.
HF used to have good sales on real Unibits.

I was an Inside Track club member in the late 1980s and early 1990s, but I
never bit on the Unibit sales, I thought they were kind of gimmicky. I think my
dad had me order a couple for him for a specific purpose and I don't remember
him complaining.

Mitch.