So I got the connector back in and cleaned that all up.  Pulled the TCM and cleaned the contacts, there might have been a bit of tranny oil in one of the connectors but I couldn't be sure. Anyway got it all buttoned up and took it out for a spin.  Was running a bit rough but I had disconnected the battery so maybe that was the issue.

Transmission seemed stuck in 2nd or maybe 3rd, would not shift, would not accelerate very well.  Engine was running fine though. I pulled the OBD codes again and got the same ones plus a couple showing cylinder misfires, not sure what that was about.

P0753 Shift Solenoid A Electrical Circuit Malfunction

P0758 Shift Solenoid B Electrical Circuit Malfunction

P0763 Shift Solenoid C Electrical Circuit Malfunction

P0743 Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Electrical Circuit Malfunction

I'm guessing this might now be related to the conductor plate or maybe the solenoids are bad though I don't think they would all gakk at once.  I guess I'll order a new conductor plate, or at least pull the one that is in there and see if anything looks wonky.  Or might it be the TCM is fried?  Would the Fancy Computer be able to see more detail about what is going on?  Something electrical clearly, and same codes as before I fooled with the connector.

--
--FT