To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] palindromes

In a different direction: Has anyone noticed that in years past, license
plates with the number 666 were not issued, and now they are? I assume that
this sequence of digits was not allowed to be issued, much like profane
words were, and are, not allowed. But something has apparently changed.

Brian
83 240D

On 4/10/06, andrew strasfogel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Angelo thus bridged the palindrome and prime threads with his palindromic
prime number addresses.  Well done!