The house is owned by grandma/grandpa the cars were owned by her (not his)
idiot son. Somehow he didn't realize it was me calling the po-po, he and I are
relatively friendly.After the cars were removed he was expressing his distress
or really his distain for the police to me. I casually mentioned that when I
interact with the police they call me sir and ask if I could help them with
something. They call him "asshole" and tell him to "get on the ground". I
expressed that he might want to ponder that disparity.This year the remaining
junk cars have disappeared on their own with no prompting from me. I saw the
son a couple weeks ago after not seeing him all winter, he was working at a
job, for wages and wearing clean clothes both of which were extremely unusual
before. It's probably a stretch to think I caused that but it'd be nice to
think that maybe I had some positive influence...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 7:46 PM, Mitch Haley via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> On July 9, 2019 at 3:04 PM Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
>

>  We used the excuse of no plates to get cars removed across the street from
>us, made the town do it. Johnny Law was fairly nice the first time, polite the
>second time and downright surly the third time. The fourth call resulted in
>cars (plural) being removed at the owner's expense.

Does that describe their attitude towards you or towards the neighbor's
offspring?
Did the neighbor die, or is she still nominally in charge over there?