  Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 23:54:21 -0500
From: "Zoltan Finks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] OT Retro Land Cruiser?
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I spied a vehicle this evening that I didn't know was being made. It
was a
new vehicle, but it had the front end styling of an old Toyota Land
Cruiser
- you know, the type that were small and Jeep-like. I didn't feel like
turning around to pull over and look at it close up. Vintage Land
Cruisers
seem to hold esteem among the list, so I'm sure some of you are aware
of
this new vehicle.

Brian
83 240D