To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Retro Land Cruiser?

Can't help you with Rover experience aside from mentioning that a friend of
a friend put a 350 in one.

Your "everything old is new again" comment is poignant. I remember not too
long ago that the big old muscle cars were much berated and there was talk
of some Washington legislation that would have them all crushed. Seems funny
now that one of the most desirable things is new cars that are mock old
cars. The Mustang, Thunderbird, and this Land Criuser, to name a few attempt
to look just like their predecessors.

I'm greatly disappointed that when Chrysler finally brought back the
Charger, it looks nothing like one, and is in fact ugly. On the other hand,
have you seen the Challenger concept car?

Brian
83 240D