Just put a saddle on the engine...
Actually, that'd be kinda cool, get one of those massive Detroit engines like
the 16cyl Deboss blew up. Make a wheeled chassis and put a saddle on the
engine. Figure out a way to have reins for controls. It'd be a hot ride
though...

-Curt

    On Thursday, July 18, 2019, 10:39:59 AM EDT, OK Don via Mercedes