On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 22:04:58 -0600 Craig via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Check out http://www.walkerexhaust.com/products/commercial-products
> The Quiet Flow SS line is commented in their blog as being a very good
> muffler. I have attached a spreadsheet of the mufflers at which I
> looked. It was a slow process, since the website does not let one
> browse easily. I ended up incrementing through part numbers and copying
> the specs of the ones which appeared useful -- and I was looking for
> something VERY quiet.

I should have added my notes about ordering:

Done - Looked at Walker website,

http://www.walkerexhaust.com/catalog/converter-part-number-search,

        and the Summit Racing website,

https://www.summitracing.com/search/product-line/walker-quiet-flow-3-mufflers?PageSize=100&SortBy=DisplayPrice&SortOrder=Ascending&tw=Quiet-fl&sw=Walker

        comparing specs and prices.

        For most of the Summit Racing parts, Rock Auto has lower prices,
        which means I will take advantage of Summit's price matching.