Gentlemen if you did not purchase this book the first time I posted about
it, please do yourself a favor and read it. I pulled it down off the shelf
to read a few essays to my son when he was nagging me about turning the
internet back on for him to watch Lego videos last night. I had him select
the essays. The first one was entitled "Farts", followed by "Pine Oil" and
then "Moving slow". A good time was had by all. Even he had to agree it was
pretty good value.