The thought comes to mind for a "Multi Use Facility".... if the price is
low enough... One of those "government fire sale" things for disposal of
unwanted military property..

How about a combination "Nuke waste disposal site" and a "Social Justice
Retraining Work Camp / Holding Facility"?
OR .... "The Jeffery Epstein Sex Offender underground max security prison
and Hazmat Disposal Site"?
To harsh?

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>