How come your experience is the only one that counts? I put 100,000 miles each
on 2x 616 and 2x 601 engines and I found that 5w40 was indistinguishable from
15w50 at average temps and started better in the cold. No loud lifters, no
rattly engine.
0w40 made for a loud 616 which started very well in the cold but leaked like
crazy...
-Curt

    On Friday, August 9, 2019, 11:16:26 PM EDT, Curley McLain via Mercedes