I's have to drive probably 500 miles round trip.  maybe more...    And NO, I won't go to dead sams either.  I do darken the doors at wally once in a while to get oil or glasses, but that is about it.   From here, a trip to wally is 60 miles.    I have no idea where the nearest dead sam is.  at least 150 miles...

I WOULD like to have a Mills Fleet Farm closer....