Don’t know if you have Dick’s Sporting Goods in your part of the world, but
they usually run a huge discount on Winchester 12 gauge Gun Club Target Loads
7.5 shot shells on Black Thursday/Friday. I stock up big time then, like buy
10-15 cases (2500-3750 rounds). I think the price is in the $5.00/box range.
I’ve still got plenty left this year, guess I need to get out more…

On a related note, I went to my local Wally World on Wednesday or Thursday,
whatever day it was they announced they would no longer sell handgun ammo.
There were people in line to buy ammo there, something I’ve never seen. Some
guy was buying up all of their .223 rifle shells. The clerk kept telling him
that they weren’t stopping the sale of rifle ammo, but this guy would have none
of it. He left with a shopping cart full of the stuff.

-D