I think it’s worse. Those cup holders in the dash can’t handle anything taller
than about 4”-5”. Otherwise they do get launched onto the floor. I’m thinking
that’s much of the reason behind my “java” carpet. Dang, three passes with an
extraction steam cleaner and it’s still there…I guess I could consider the
carpet to be “infused”.

-D