It is. Whatever person designed those holders in the dash should be soaked down
with hundreds of gallons of cold beverages alternated with hundreds of gallons
of boiling hot beverages. I would never use one of them simply on principle, as
they look totally unstable as it is.

I don’t have a rear beverage holder, as mine is AWOL. Wouldn’t matter, as don’t
sit back there anyway.

-D