The turbo motor has stronger rods and the wrist pins are a couple mm bigger
diameter. It has truly modern performance and good turbo spool because the
turbine is tiny. Great motor. You can send the pump for bigger elements and
get a controller from baldur in Iceland to tune the car up a bit, if
desired. It is a mechanical pump with electronic rack control. Turbo motor
is 606.962. Non turbo is .961 I believe.