Considering where I live I've been to the one in Las Vegas more times than is
reasonable.
We do a class in Vegas every year and the class puts on a BBQ, one of the
students has a Costco pass and gets supplies there for the BBQ. I usually get
in early and go with him so I've probably been 5 or 10 times...
-Curt

    On Saturday, September 7, 2019, 1:12:33 PM EDT, Dwight Giles