It might be the Frig Kaleb.  Several years ago, I had a GFI that would trip
when the Microwave was on with the coffee pot.  I'd reset it and days later it
would trip again.  So, I replaced the GFI and the new one tripped as well.
Some time later I purchased and installed a new counter top microwave.  Problem
solved as the GFI has not tripped in several years.  So, maybe it's time to
have someone look at your Frig (icemaker, compressor, defrost coils, etc.).  I
have several GFIs in my house, all over 20yrs. old and never a problem.

Just some additional info.

Good luck, be safe around electric, and take care,

Roger

Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.
Monroe, Ga.