I don’t think this thing is under warranty anymore. I am thinking about getting
a hike warranty pretty soon in case the heat pump takes a dump this winter.
Guess I could get them to fix this issue. Have not decided if those are worth
it or a rip off yet. Some people swear by them. Others say they are a scam.

Sent from my iPhone