Check out this FB group, cars come up often

         --FT‎

         Kaburu Muraguri

<https://www.facebook.com/kaburu.muraguri?__tn__=%2CdC-R-R&eid=ARAvD0i8G-i6Et95r1-ti9ulMXvsuazVsCclLACHrkQPygt8g6Kdbiav7ASUlFPfMOUHo-iwNJH69SA8&hc_ref=ARSnybtyz6fMxnqFK1k81ntNhckHe7Hd_TUTkfxvMvgTisRKKJNGBoHo1QHwe-I1hTA&fref=nf>‎/_to_/Mercedes
         W123 (North America)
         <https://www.facebook.com/groups/W123NA/?ref=nf_target&fref=nf>

Unfortunately I was told that I can no longer park my extra cars at the covered work garage so 3 have to go. This is my 82 300D. Has new control arms, shocks and tires. Spare wheel still has factory unmounted tire with the white powder though I somehow would not recommend using it. Posting here first $1000. Runs real good and the whistle from the turbo makes me want to floor it.....past 65 lol. Located in the Dallas area. Tagged and inspected but will get new owner new plates as it has DV plates at the moment. Come with extra parts in the trunk, manual, valve adjustment wrenches and 4 keys.