> I presume they have a lot of electronics to keep working.

I work on software.  The office-side stuff.  There's an IT department
that keeps the machinery itself working.

> What is your job like from day to day?

I work from home, and it varies.  But the interesting thing about this park
is
that the man who owns, and built it starting 31 years ago, wrote all the
office
software: ticketing, point-of-sale, inventory, scheduling, etc. I work for
him,
doing whatever he doesn't want to do himself.

-- Jim