Is Comcast/Spectrum your internet provider too?
I have a client that has them. When he cut the cord and started using streaming services Commiecast put a cap on data to 4 gigs a month. If you go over they "Offer" up grade data service for a price ( and it ain't cheep). So they penalize you for dropping their tv service.

Russ W.