Here ya go, $1,100 Klann tool:
https://www.samstagsales.com/images/Klann_KL-0039-751.jpg

If you get it, I'd like to borrow it when you're done.  :)

Here's the "proper" inner bushing tool, Sir Tools M0062, on this page for
$365.
https://www.samstagsales.com/mercedes.htm

I have done several sets of inner bushings with the HF tool and a ball peen
hammer to peen open the sleeve that holds the two halves together.

Do yourself a favor and get four of the eccentric bolts for adjusting the
inner control arms, they are probably rusted solid in the old joints and
you'll never get them to turn.
Max
Charleston SC