So what's their conclusion?   I've always figured Howes was a trustworthy brand for antigel on the few occasions when I needed some.   (Getting caught with summer fuel when it turns bitter cold)   Other than that, I am mostly of the Dr Booth school.   The caveat is: Since 2007, some lubricity needs to be added, mostly as B5 to B100.

I think BG Or Howes Diesel Treat will do no harm.   Additives are mostly pouring money into the tank unnecessarily.