Power Service diesel treatment had some clouding at -20F, Howe's a bit more,
Hot Shot's the least, Stanadyne 2nd place. Those 4 probably wouldn't have
stopped an old MBZ from starting/running at -20. He didn't specify, but I hope
the diesel he was testing was full-on summer fuel. Amsoil synthetic 2-stroke
oil might be an interesting idea for lubricity, and it did great in his
rustproofing test.

Power Service 9-1-1 (he didn't mention mix ratios of any of the products)
didn't pour, nor would the untreated diesel. Amsoil 2 stroke oil flowed
gloppily, but 9-1-1 didn't flow at all. For all I know he might have mixed the
Amsoil at 50:1, which nobody does in diesel fuel in real life.